Monday 16 July 2007

Our Trip to Cambridge



~~14thJuly2007~~

On Saturday all students went to the wonderful town, Cambridge.


At first we spent our time on a canoe and had the possibility to see historical buildings.


After that we walked to the centre of the town, market square. We had to do a quiz for that we searched after dates of famous persons and sights.


Afterwards we had free time to enjoy going shopping in the beautiful different shops. I looked forward to buy some sweats at the market and to eat fresh fruits. At five o'clock we arrived very tired back to Queenswood.


In the evening we had fun at the disco in the dining hall but I prefer to dance to another kind of music but it was quiet great for a school event.


Before I went to my bedroom, I enjoyed to lie on the grass and only to relax the evening.


I'm glad to do the journey because it was a successful excursion.


Love, Svenja:P



No comments: