Wednesday 11 July 2007

Die Hard 4.0

Yesterday evening, I was watching Die Hard 4.0 . Actually I had watched it before in Russia. But I didn't want to stay in the residence doing activities. So i decided to kill my time by watching this action film )
I'll tell what this film was about.
The plot is about a man ( Bruce Willis) who saves America. It is just a simple American action movie.
Some terrorists-hackers trying to destroy America, Bruce Willis kills them and saves the economy of the country. The one hacker survives and helps John ( Bruce Willis) to find terrorists and stop them.
It is better than Die Hard 2 and Die Hard 3. There are more special effects, more gripping moments, more action scenes. The film is worth seeing.
After that I came back to my house, went upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

1 comment:

Cristina, Jan-Sebastian & Jan-Mark said...

well done
the movie was very nice