Wednesday 11 July 2007

the last day

hi i am conny and now i write my first message on this blog
The last day: I woke up very early and went to breakfast. Then a lot of lessons followed. On the evening I had sports activitis. I decided to play tennis because I thought that the girls here could play tennis. But they couldn't. They only made fun of it. I found this very stupid because I am learning to play tennis since one week and I want to play it right. So it was very boring for me. At ten o'clock I went to the bathroom to have a shower. On the day before yesterday the bathroom only had very cold water. But yesterday it was different. Warm water came out of the shower. This was a very positive and great experience. I am so happy because of the warm water. Tomorrow we have an excursion to the Madame Tussauds museum

No comments: