Monday 16 July 2007

Cambridge excursion


Cambridge.
Last Saturday I went to Cambridge, a little city, like Oxford, they are almost the same. Narrow streets, old buildings and etc.
We went to boat entertainment. It was nice.
Then we had to walk to an office, to start there a stupid game, it was about to find many clues in the historical part of the city, to make it easier to win the last part of this game.
My group did nothing, so I had to random on buttons in the last tour.
After we got shopping time, I bought ear-phones, and then it turned out that my credit card was blocked. fortunately I had some cash to pay for my new phones.
I also went to the cafe, and had a cup of tea there, before going back to the meeting point at 4 o'clock.

1 comment:

Cristina, Jan-Sebastian & Jan-Mark said...

Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden
Hello Sweden